Let's Get To Know Each Other!
Hi, I’m Dom
I’m a UK-based tech blogger, YouTuber and Coffeeholic!
Welcome to Tech With Dom, an area where I share my experience about the world of tech.
Born, in Poland, I grew up in the United Kingdom where I found my passion for computers and anything tech related. I currently work as a full-time IT engineer with this blog being my part-time side hustle.
My passion in tech has led me to start a blog and YouTube channel where I share my opinions and reviews about the tech I use, which has now become my side hustle.
With Tech With Dom, I aim to share my honest opinion about technology, which is backed up by my own personal experience with the products I use.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computing: 2016 – 2020
- Master’s of Science (MSc) in Computer Science (Business Computing): 2020 – 2021
What I’m Working On
- As a full-time IT engineer, I’m working towards gaining certifications in Cloud Computing, mainly AWS.
- I’m working towards turning my blog into a profitable side hustle. I aim to post at least 3 blog posts weekly.
- On my YouTube channel, I post weekly tech videos, where I express my opinion and review tech and gadgets.
- I write a weekly behind-the-scenes newsletter, where I include exclusive content, and random tech facts and I talk about anything tech related.
Ideas I live By
- Be a troubleshooter. Working and studying in IT has taught me to become a troubleshooter. I find that being able to naturally troubleshoot issues is critical in my career success and personal life. It means that I am able to analyse and find solutions to problems quickly and successfully.
- The 1% Rule. I was first introduced to the 1% rule by a friend at university and kept to it ever since. The idea behind the 1% rule is to persistently be 1% better at a task you regularly do daily and over time, you will see your skills grow rapidly.
- “Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing”. This motivational quote by Barry Finlay has kept me going through university and thought times for years. It helps me keep motivated and grow within my career path.
- Eat that frog. This is an idea I got from the Eat That Frog book by Brian Tracy. The idea is that the frog is the biggest, ugliest and most important task you have do complete on a said day, so when you wake up, eat that frog first thing so that you can go through the day with the satisfaction of knowing that you’ve done the worst task of the day.
The Tech With Dom Project
In 2018, I decided to start a small blog and YouTube channel out of my dorm room with the idea of sharing my experiences with technology and gadgets. Back then I was a university student studying towards a bachelors degree in Computing.
It wasn’t until 2022, that I decided to spend more time on the project and turn it into a side hustle.
Tech With Dom is all about my experience with tech, gadgets and anything related to technology. I aim to share my genuine opinion as well as experience and knowledge through blog articles, YouTube videos and other social media platforms.
Need to get in touch? Check out my contact page.